Welcome to the new RecHub Blog! This August, we’re releasing new functionality and sending lots of improvements your way to better the RecHub experience. Check out all the changes below, and make sure to sign up for our monthly newsletter to stay up to date on all things RecHub.
New Feature Alert: Saved Event Searches and Easy Website Embedding
New Feature Alert: Auto-Suspend Ratings after Inactivity
New Feature Alert: Integrate with Google and iCal Calendars
Improvement: Simple Event Registration UI
We adjusted the layout of simple checkout mode to view easier on tablet and mobile.
Improvement: Link text color change and RecHub Logo
Other Fixes and Minor Tweaks
- We now verify membership status based on the start date of events, rather than at the time of signup. This ensures someone with a soon-to-be expired membership cannot sign up for member-only pricing on future events.
- We fixed a bug that allowed the registration of more people than spots remaining when using the shopping cart and youth signup modes. This occurred when registering multiple children in an event within one transaction. We also now check (before payments are made) to ensure there aren't any duplicate registrations.
- When using TRANSACTION_ITEM_LIST token in email templates, we now group items and show quantity similar to invoices.
- We now save the values entered if there is a validation error when registering in simple signup mode. This would previously refresh to a blank signup page.
- Fixed a few spelling errors. Thanks for pointing those out!