Privacy and Sales Policies
We at RecHub are committed to the privacy of your information.
Depending on your plan, you will pre-pay for our service either monthly or annually. Payments are non-refundable, except in cases of downtime exceeding 1%, at which we will offer a pro-rated refund for the downtime.
Payment is due upon the setup of your instance of RecHub unless otherwise noted in your contract. You will be billed recurringly either on a monthly or annual basis.
Our mailing address is:
Three Lakes Software Inc. d/b/a Pinfire Labs
340 S Lemon Ave Ste. 5863
Walnut, CA 91789
- The information you enter on this site is secure and will not be shared with any third party. Except where noted below, your information will never be shown, sold or given to any third party without your express written consent.
- Pinfire Labs employs industry-standard technical safeguards, including but not necessarily limited to encryption of credit card information, password and/or cryptographic key-based authentication controls on servers which house personal information, browser-based SSL encryption, and other storage system access control mechanisms to protect the integrity of internal databases and prevent unauthorized access.
- Pinfire Labs transfers personal information to third parties under the following normal business procedures:
- Pinfire Labs discloses the full name, billing address, and credit card account information of its customers to a third party merchant processing provider for billing purposes.
- Pinfire Labs utilizes the following 3rd party services, and may transfer personal information to utilize their functionality. All personal information transferred to 3rd party services is held secure with Pinfire Labs' credentials and is not shared outside of their core functionality:
- SendGrid - email sending functionality
- Spreedly - PCI-compliant card vault
- CardConnect, Stripe - payment processing
- Bugsnag - error reporting
- Amazon Web Services - web and application hosting
- Google Analytics - site usage tracking, only with explicit opt-in (you provide us your UA tag, we can install it)
- Pinfire Labs does not use, share, rent or sell the Personal Data of our Users’ Customers for interest-based advertising. Pinfire Labs does not sell or rent the Personal Data of our Users, their Customers or our Site visitors.
- Pinfire Labs does not disclose customer information to any other third parties except where required under applicable state and federal laws for purposes of investigation of criminal complaints, or where required by court order.
- As part of your organizations's use of our software, the following information will be collected about your members: full name, address, phone number, email address, emergency contact information and club-specific information (equipment usage, capability levels, event registrations). Our software employs various configurable access levels to allow you to filter who can see information within your organization. Your private member information is NEVER shared with any third party. Should you discontinue service with us, you may request that we delete all member information from our databases.